Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I try is trying to open a hobby shop in Spain, I dreamed to open it for more than 15 years but after making an attempt to open on request nobody wanted, but I Menteng contact suppliers for my benefit I can tell you in all that I have not spent more than 500 € + or - $675, the more expensive models I went for only 50 € and the BV222 has been a time that has none is found, it's like I'm looking for another plow e.555, the December 15 models just ask me almost every 1 / 72 as usual.
I have a very good woman does not get me where I spend my money and I can not how many models you accumulate about 130 different and equal to about 30 buy to sell when needed I have almost all arii to 1 / 48

good haul, man. I'd be doing the Vega in the livery of Amelia Earhart's Vega.

I had to purchase this before it disappeared:

it's my first 1/144 scale widebody airliner. And since the TWA twin stripes livery is my least favorite of TWA's livery history, I'll be purchasing Delta Air Lines decals later on. the livery I mostly remember seeing the L-1011 in is Delta. so it'll bring back some memories of when I used to like Delta.

Last edited:
Well not a model but I've been wanting to get back into airbrushing so I picked up this Aztek A4305 I had one before so that is what I'm comfortable with using plus the fact it was less than 100 bucks altogether too was one reason and I wont have to take it completely apart to clean it is the other.

I am more than iwata or H S, I have besides others who are that sold on the internet, the same brand as vega, master, Ventus, airbrushes low cost, and only use the iwata or evolution two in one, according to me gives

ooh, nice find! I'd love to get those 1/72 constellations and C-46 Commando! sad they don't have any Treibflugels.

OK, I promised myself not get too much new kits for a little while, but I fell of the wagon today so to say. Here's the thing, a buddy of mine with a HUGE stash 1/72 kits suddenly decided to switch to 1/48 and larger scales. So, some 800 1/72 kits went on sale today, including the following beauties for 40 euro all together (I've been eyeballing them for a long time, but the insane prices kept me from buying them) . Not a bad deal if I may say so myself (considering these Hase Ju-88 are typically doing around 40 euro a piece around here.

Ju-88G-1

Ju-88R-2

Users who are viewing this thread