Recent Purchases (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey I have a question for you guys. It annoys the hell out of me that some model manufacturers do not include the swastika on the decal sheets. My son's ProModeler Bf-109G is a good example of a truly awesome looking kit with a major flaw just to be politically correct. Now I was looking through the Hasegawa line and best I can tell they too no longer include the swastika (based upon their box art).

You guys know which manufacturers do this? I would like to avoid them if possible.

well, I found out the hard way that Revell Germany does this for....obvious reasons.

isn't there a place where we can get swastikas in different scales?

Okay, I'm at the bottom of the box now. So these are the last ones.

I've built the B-52 before. Quite the monster with almost a 1m wingspan. In fact, when I built it as a kid, it was my most expensive model I ever bought $12. And when I hung it up, I had to use 3lb test fishline and screw in eyehook to support the weight.

Attachments

• DSCF1898.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCF1899.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCF1900.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCF1901.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCF1902.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 22
DAMN Matt! Do have the Stirling as well!? That and Airfix Lancaster B.I and B.III were some of my first aircraft kits....! You're bringing back some sweet memories here buddy!

Users who are viewing this thread