Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DSCF0012-1.jpg

Forgot to put in Red, Blue, Yellow and Green plus the liquid mask I bought... :oops:

The nightfighter, at some point, will be a Swedish J30 Mosquito....8)

Is a 'liquid mask' something you wear to prevent the intake of beer? Or 'Scottish White Wine'? (Whisky, for the uninitiated!)
Nice buys, BTW. You must have Mossies at Squadron strength by now, and no, you can't blame me for having to buy more!!!

Nice! Very unusual to see taraget tugs. I've got some good shots (in books) of Beau TT's if they are any use Daniel.

Thanks Terry

I don't want you to go out of your way to much but a few shots would be greatly appreciated as I plan on making this into a TT machine

No probs Daniel, I've already got most of the Beau info to hand, as I sent some stuff to Jan. I'll get some stuff together and post it tomorrow(Sunday) or Monday.Is it 1/72nd BTW?

Not recently purchased. Bought about 30yrs ago and dug them out of my attic.

Here's a blast from the past for Wayne, Airframes, Lucky, Wurger and others. Feel free to criticize and laugh your @zz off. I did.

And I can't wait to dig into some of these. But the decals are gonna take some serious care. Ugh.

Attachments

• DSCF1872.JPG
    DSCF1872.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCF1873.JPG
    DSCF1873.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCF1874.JPG
    DSCF1874.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 53

Users who are viewing this thread

Back