Recent Purchases (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys! I was thinking of fitting full-harness belts, a PSP etc, then geting a bone dome and joy-stick etc, but I think that's going a bit over the top, as I haven't installed CFS yet!
When I found the 'tilt' mechanism I really thought the chair HAD come from Martin Baker!
Great to sit in tough, comfy as comfy thing!

Got a couple of things today, though nothing Earth shattering.
The 'Huey' I'll be building as a U.S. Army bird, Vietnam. This is for a friend, who upgraded my P.C. free of charge, including a shed load of software! He's well into the Huey, and anything to do with the Vietnam War, so I hope he likes it! The trees, model railway accessories, will be 'butchered' and 'enhanced' with lichen and dried herbs etc, for use as background on the Gustav diorama. This is due to my being unable to obtain the materials I wanted to make some decent trees, so I hope they work out! The thing at the end of the pic is a Pin-Vice (drill), to compliment my electric Mini-Drill, which can be a bit too fast on some really delicate jobs.

Attachments

• Buys 002.jpg
    Buys 002.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Buys 005.jpg
    Buys 005.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 28
Yep Jan, I agree; can't beat that whump, whumpah sound! The gut I'm building it for is determined he's going to have the real thing someday; knowing him, he probably will! It's quite a nice kit BTW, lots of scope for scrstch-built detail.
Daniel, thanks. If you mean the Huey coming alive, that'l be a little while yet, got too many other things going, including your profiles! If you mean the tree thingys, you'll hopefully see them on the Gustav diorama in a few days time.

Cool Terry ,I'm positive you'l do a awesome job with them

Looking forward to seeing the profiles but remember please take your time as I'd like to finish my Corsair before I do the 2 109K's so yopu've got plenty of time,no rush !:)

Quite actually looking forward to doing a few plastic models ,finally won't have to make all the parts myself!:D

Nice! That's the Dora of Seesul's friend, BTW. I nearly bought a 1/48th Dora myself, when I went to get the Huey, but the guy in front of me, brand new to modelling, got the last one! B*****ks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back