Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I screwed up and posted this on the wrong thread. I meant to post it on what's on the workbench. You guys are correct about the control yoke. The swiss installed the English style control column with the round grip at the top of the yoke on their Emils that they recieved in 1939/1940. And yes I will will resize the photo's next time. This was my first ever attempt at putting pics on the web. What is a good size for the images anyway?

Very interesting info, GS. I didn't know the Swiss had modified the control column grip, thanks. As for picture size, Wojtek normally reccommends 800 x 600 as about the largest. Don't worry, we've all been there... I certainly have... when it comes to posting stuff!

Hi guys just got the czech model F80C shooting star and for a limited run kit looks pretty tidy you get three decal options resin parts photo etch parts and film instruments no locating pins though so may be fun to get aligned .It also has a colour decal sheet and very very fine engraved lines and a nice clear canopy should be fun to build .OH a word of warning you will find yourself getting billed for customs duty and import tax on this one because they use FEDEX .BB

got a pin vice and some 1mm drill bits, any suggestions on what other size drill bits would come in handy guy's

See if you can find a set like this one!

Attachments

• Mini Drill Set_1280.JPG
    Mini Drill Set_1280.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 50
Wayne's just reminded me - Model Hobbies do sets of assorted drills Karl, as well as other pin-vice tools, plus a load of other useful tools. You'll find them all in the..er...tool section! BUT! Try a local hardware or engineering store first, as they could well be cheaper there. Anything to do with modelling is a bit like anything to do with weddings - the price is always higher for the commodity!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back