Recommended books for the library? (2 Viewers)

That explains an unusual and little known account of the Battle of Waterloo I read. Apparently the French almost overwhelmed the British fleet at one point, forcing the British to reveal their hitherto secret weapon - a squadron of Seafire XVs, stored below decks. The French, not having developed their Exocet missiles for about another 150 years or so yet, stood little chance, and subsequently lost the battle. Not many people know that.
Would make a good AI photo
 
That explains an unusual and little known account of the Battle of Waterloo I read. Apparently the French almost overwhelmed the British fleet at one point, forcing the British to reveal their hitherto secret weapon - a squadron of Seafire XVs, stored below decks. The French, not having developed their Exocet missiles for about another 150 years or so yet, stood little chance, and subsequently lost the battle. Not many people know that.
Richard Sharpe was the Sqn leader.
 
That explains an unusual and little known account of the Battle of Waterloo I read. Apparently the French almost overwhelmed the British fleet at one point, forcing the British to reveal their hitherto secret weapon - a squadron of Seafire XVs, stored below decks. The French, not having developed their Exocet missiles for about another 150 years or so yet, stood little chance, and subsequently lost the battle. Not many people know that.
I didn't.
 
Are these any good?

IMG_20260104_144247.jpg


IMG_20260104_144308.jpg


IMG_20260104_144319.jpg


IMG_20260104_144334.jpg
 
I have "Cactus Air Force"; word heavy, 20 or so pictures in 300+ pages. I like the book and have read great reviews for others
 
Books in my library.
 

Attachments

  • 20260905_133846.jpg
    20260905_133846.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 13
  • 20260905_133906.jpg
    20260905_133906.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
Agreed. Nice collection!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back