"Red Tails" movie of 332nd Fighter Group "Tuskegee Airmen" (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I saw it here, on Pay-per-View. The writer/director took an awful lot of 'license' with the events. There are tons of inaccuracies .... as already mentioned. As for the "entertainment factor" it was entertaining. As for the hardships the blacks endured during WW-II, "Glory" (a civil war flick) is much better.

Charles

Besides this movie another good movie that I found generally accurate was "The Red Baron" you should check it out some time. But every movie has its flaws.

Morning, funny I just mentioned this in the other thread about Masters of the Air, I reviewed this in the UK last year and was disappointed by the lack of historical presence - despite the obvious truths - see if you agree by clicking here...

However, we also spoke to Cuba and Hemingway and if you'd like a read of that as well, it's here: Red Tails: Interview With Cuba Gooding Jr Anthony Hemingway

Don't think I'm just here to share links, just interested by 'proper' historical views!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back