Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Quick! Put "Pearl Harbor" in the DVD player and the world will correct itself!!

Didn't work, in fact I think I was just tricked into watching a 'chick flick'?

LOL, on a serious note.....

I really loved the Jagdgeschwader 3 Bf-109's and how accurately they were portrayed. The KG-54 emblem was on the aircraft just like it's supposed to be too and in the correct position! I also loved the fact that they had voice radios and used them! From what I read in "The First and the Last" by Genera lieutenant Adolf Galland most Luft pilots hated using them. They sure showed him! Dude and they had those non protected airfields that had more Bf-109's stationed at than the whole German air force had. I guess flak guns weren't invented until after the war. I had no idea there were ever yellow nosed Me-262's. That exited me to climax! The Tuskegee Airman also had bodies of steel. I had no idea this was true. That pilot at the end there took several 30mm explosive rounds to the chest (none to the face which was weird) and didn't turn into pink mist. His P-51D was made of unobtanium because all it did was smoke. I'm pretty sure that the white pilots at the prison camp were 'that' nice to Jr when he showed up. I'm also glad that they accurately showed that POW's call in favors from German Soldiers within the camp and don't get beaten. This was the most historically accurate masterpiece I have ever seen in my life!

:lol:

sarcastically speaking

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back