Retired Douglas DC-9-30 Passenger Jet POH(FCOM), AMM, WDM, IPC, original SRM+NDT, and Retired MD-90 SRM and NDT (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Addition:
C-130 shares the very similar Empty weight, MTOW, and range with DC-9.
Retired 1960 early C-130F(Have been retired many years ago) SRM(Structural Repair Manual):
Thanks to publicintelligence.net, there's C-130T's AFM:
Thanks to Ron Downey, for the C130 Performance manual_C-130's Pocket Reference:
FAA's C-130 civil version MMEL:
Thanks to herk-gauge.com, there's C-130's simplified system manual:
Thanks to https://static.e-publishing.af.mil/, there's C-130's public mission planning procedure manual, claiming publicly released without limit:
Disclaimer: These items are shared for reference, sharing for non-profitable use only.
This manuals and blueprints are not meant to be used for current update material for certification / repair, but make an excellent reference for the scholar, collector, modeler or aircraft buffs .... For proprietary reasons we generally only provide civil manuals and blueprints on obsolete Aircraft / Engines / Helicopter. The information is for reference only and we do not guarantee the accuracy or currency of any manuals.

Reference herein to any specific commercial products by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, is not meant to imply or suggest any endorsement by, or affiliation with that manufacturer or supplier. All trade names, trademarks and manufacturer names are the property of their respective owners.

DC-9's militarized special version concept: dc-9-130:
1661100033908.png1661100299148.png1661100334905.png

Last edited:
Disclaimer: These items are shared for reference, sharing for non-profitable use only.
This manuals and blueprints are not meant to be used for current update material for certification / repair, but make an excellent reference for the scholar, collector, modeler or aircraft buffs .... For proprietary reasons we generally only provide civil manuals and blueprints on obsolete Aircraft / Engines / Helicopter. The information is for reference only and we do not guarantee the accuracy or currency of any manuals.

Reference herein to any specific commercial products by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, is not meant to imply or suggest any endorsement by, or affiliation with that manufacturer or supplier. All trade names, trademarks and manufacturer names are the property of their respective owners.

MD-80 AMM Part 1

Enjoy Them.
I appreciate all that you have shared
Thank You
I'm sorry that you shared md80amm might be as dangerous as the sword of Damocles to share something too new with claiming 'confidential trade secret' on the known front matter, sharing something too new might be harmful to us.
Planes public manuals that I shared are originated before 1960s and 1970s, with no 'confidential trade secret' claimer I know in the front matter(the only thing claimed 'confidential trade secret' was airport planning manual published publicly on airbus official website Aircraft Characteristics. For other manuals when I share, I couldn't find any 'confidential trade secret' claimer in it), which are much safer to share.
However what you shared MD80amm was too new, originated in 1980s, and the manual also claimed 'confidential trade secret' in the front matter, so I think it's too risky to share that.
So for the safety of the website and ourselves in the current monopolistic-capital-law society, I recommend you either get the company's official written authorization to declassify the pages in the document, to allow the company itself officially declassify once-confidential manuals with 'confidential trade secret' claims in the front matter, or draw back the current version of this MD80 manual, replacing it with something older that didn't claim 'confidential' in the front matter.
Please upload something that do not have 'confidential trade secret' claimer you know on the front matter, for the safety of our website. That's my honest advice.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back