Aug 24, 2024 #1 CD Baumann Airman 55 59 Joined Aug 2, 2024 It was the Revell 1/32 Bf109 G10 but I added the wing bulges and modified the cowl to match that of a K4. I was only able to get two pics before my cat decided she wanted attention and ruined the shoot.
It was the Revell 1/32 Bf109 G10 but I added the wing bulges and modified the cowl to match that of a K4. I was only able to get two pics before my cat decided she wanted attention and ruined the shoot.
Aug 25, 2024 #2 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,312 38,832 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Aug 25, 2024 #3 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,233 15,152 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Nicely done. Bad cat !
Aug 25, 2024 Thread starter #5 CD Baumann Airman 55 59 Joined Aug 2, 2024 Airframes said: Nicely done. Bad cat ! Click to expand... She likes to inspect my work
Aug 25, 2024 #6 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,233 15,152 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Well, whatever you do, don't build a Swordfish !!
Aug 25, 2024 Thread starter #7 CD Baumann Airman 55 59 Joined Aug 2, 2024 Airframes said: Well, whatever you do, don't build a Swordfish !! Click to expand... Had to think about that one for a sec. I'll spray some mint scent on model from here on.
Airframes said: Well, whatever you do, don't build a Swordfish !! Click to expand... Had to think about that one for a sec. I'll spray some mint scent on model from here on.
Aug 26, 2024 #8 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,880 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Lovely work!
Aug 28, 2024 #9 Drifterdon Recruit 4 6 Joined Sep 26, 2023 Location Colorado Springs, CO Nicely done!
Sep 17, 2024 #10 T Tempest109 Airman 57 131 Joined Oct 21, 2021 Actually since Revell makes 1/32 Bf109G10, You could make a rare Erla K4 which was basically Erla G10 with a wheel door and short tail wheel.
Actually since Revell makes 1/32 Bf109G10, You could make a rare Erla K4 which was basically Erla G10 with a wheel door and short tail wheel.