Revell 1:48 B17f Kit 4701

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cloath

Recruit
Sep 18, 2015
Does anyone have a top turret assembly and cockpit hood with glass? I had just finished painting these when my dog decided to eat them.
Any ideas or help would greatly appreciated. Looking to buy if you have these parts.

Well that's nice. Eighth AF B-17 gets eaten by the English. Great headline! The poop is a new idea for weathering.

I had an an English Springer that did the same thing. Something seems to be going on with English dogs eating plastic? Down one each Monogram F-106 (I refuse to call a Monogram a Revell).

All kidding aside I'd look at Terry's input. Go up online to Revell.com and you may have to go to Revell Germany and look for replacement parts section.

Well that's nice. Eighth AF B-17 gets eaten by the English. Great headline! The poop is a new idea for weathering.

I had an an English Springer that did the same thing. Something seems to be going on with English dogs eating plastic? Down one each Monogram F-106 (I refuse to call a Monogram a Revell).

All kidding aside I'd look at Terry's input. Go up online to Revell.com and you may have to go to Revell Germany and look for replacement parts section.

Thanks. Will do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back