Revell Junkers 88 A1 1:32scale

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hehe..well..it wont fly but we will make it operational so we can start it up and perhaps taxy around.. :) a member here named Ju-88 is the guy doing the engines

nope..cant see that but can kinda guess..LOL
if you ever get around oslo gardermoen let men know and i will give you a tour in the workshop and the rest of the museum

Sounds good to me, beer AND a taxy in the '88!
But, sod the xmas tree, there will not be room, as the JU88 box, and the Mosquito box, will fill more than just the corner of my lounge! I checked the measurements for the model, the wingspan is 625mm, that's 25 inches!
BTW Jan, I think that model hobbies have the Dragon C6 Zerstorer, and they have a 30% discount on many Dragon kits at the moment.
As for SWMBO, I don't have that problem any more!
I'll let you all know if my model shop get any news re. delivery of the JU88.
Jeg com til Gardermoen i morn!!

here is me to the right and Ju-88 to the left--
i am sitting where the pilotseat will be mounted and Ju-88 is sitting where the navigatorseat will be mounted

the sign he is holding says

Economy Extra behind this seatrow..hehe

Attachments

• economy extra sas.jpg
    economy extra sas.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 168
hey..Mr airframe..i just had a great idea..make the X-mas tree out of the boxses..stack them up high in different angles and throw some decorations over..that will be a perfect X-mas tree..and throw the real buginfested thing out the window..who needs it anyway..its was in the boxses that counts..hehe

its a seatsign from a commecial airline.. economy extra behind this seat row..so that means that me and my buddy doing the engines ( Junkers88A1 and Ju-88 in here ) will be in businessclass up front..the rest stays in the back..LOL

about the 1:32 Ju 88 modell..here is a picture so you can see how accurate revell has been with this modell..this is from the first testmold and all the numbers and lines was for me so i could make sure it was a 100% match with the original wings !! a small note regarding Ju 88 divebreaks..this model will be the first to actually get the correct position of the divebreaks and also the first ju 88 with correct looking divbreaks

number 1 points out the three divebreakmountings..what really puzzeled revell and everybody else they talked to was the position of the divebreaks as this has never been 100% known ( no surviving Ju 88 or wrecks has those brackets anymore as it was removed later in the war )

Attachments

• Wing Underside.jpg
    Wing Underside.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 197
Great stuff, GF! You, and Revell, have certainly put in some effort to get things right, very well done!
I like your idea about the xmas tree from boxes; why DO people bring bits of half dead timber into the house, silly idea!
Terry.
PS, I know what you mean about this place being dangerous; I was going to go out tonight, but here i am on the forum site!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back