Revell Junkers 88 A1 1:32scale

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks guys i am useing micro set on the decals.. i think that works just great anyway..since i am STILL waiting for my decals for the cockpit i am working on the wings and undercarriagelegs..today i did some wiering on the legs, and also apinted the covers with a color that i mixed up to ressemble the anodized parts.. kinda happy with the resault !!
also painted on the yellow band on the legs..

now the shiny movable part is covered with black leather ( taken of this original leg )

but it kinda funny doing these detail..and decals on the wings and vertical and the fuselage is not even glued togheter yet..hehe

Attachments

• leg.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 91
  • museum 012.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 96
i dont think the heat from the lamp will be any problem..will put it on a very low power..

anyway..go and get one catch 22 hehe
and it sure looks funny here now.. hopefully the decalset will arrive soon so i can get the rest done in the cockpit ( the decalset have decals for the radiowall and i want to put them on BEFORE i glue the fuselage and all the cockpitparts togheter

Attachments

• kit.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 99
wwinglight paited yellow and tested in dark looks cool

cant wait to get this bay on a stand ( made of original wood from the 88 ) with a oulwagon and a startyercart connected to it i have cut out on of the useless floors and made wodden beams out of it.. and yes Lucjy 13..the day you have a kit i have some original floor for you also but tht will cost you the qual size of jamlland in exchange ( the sixe of wood i giv eyo you give us nirvegians back in land.. deal ?? haha

dreaming here,,seeing my kit done..mmmmm

Attachments

• kit.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 94
here is the wood i am planning to make the ground out of for the 88 to stand on.. just dont that "##¤% german eat it all up first.. lol

Attachments

• skull 001.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 95
Fantastic work Mr G! There can't be many models, if any, in the world, that have parts of the original aircraft incorporated, or that stand on a base made from part of the aircraft! Wonderful!

Ouch major b###s up i was sealing the decals on the 88 when a severe reaction pickled the paint so i now have to strip the wings and middle of the fuselage talk about the air going blue .So no more picks yet till i sort this mess out poxy tamiya spray.....BB

Hey Guttorm
The skull on the side before... Is this the salvaged Pilot of the B3+BM ??
Think you have a lot to do to restore him and make him back sit in place of his plane

Your model looks amazing.. i´m goin jealous... indeed...

hehe
i should not write after a few beers as my spelling goes kinda haywire.. hehe
The skull is not from the original B3+BM..its just a old skull i have standing here

hope you sort the mess out Bad Bear. hate it when things like that happens

hehe

cant wait doing the groundbase here while i wait for those "#¤% decals so i can continue the cockpit.. the groundbase will be with soldiers..oilwagon, fueldrums, startercart and more..will see what i mix togheter..the ground is now made from the original floorparts that was unusable and would have ended up in the trashcan..so i made "logs" out of it and are now doing this..

Attachments

• item 001.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 90
Thats looking real sweet Gutt i,m going to get some after market decals for her when i sort outthe mess mate.BB

Users who are viewing this thread