Revell Junkers 88 A1 1:32scale

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Now building a diorama is a mindblowing never ending story..for each detail one add one realize that it misses more and more..each detail requires a new detail and so on..and then all the things I want to add..flagpole with Luftwaffe flag..kubelwagen..soldiers..fueldrums.. jerrycans.. equipment..wires.. people.. wheelchocks.. startercart ( under construction ) and the list goes on and on…

And still a ton of detailpainting left on the 88mm and the wagons..and the bullets..and the ...etc etc etc

LOL

Attachments

• modell 001.jpg
    modell 001.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 87
  • modell 002.jpg
    modell 002.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 79
  • modell 003.jpg
    modell 003.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 96
Superb mate.BB I would be careful with the monster power drill that parked next to the model you don,t want that to get knocked and fall on it mate.BB

It's okay, I guess, if you like such things. Just kidding - fabulous work!

Venganza

I'm interested in doing a 1/32 Ju88 now.....if this is correct for 4D+MR with the ship 'kills' but says it's an A-5.....

Attachments

• MTO_page_3_fs.jpg
    MTO_page_3_fs.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 82
  • aims32d003previewbg_1b.jpg
    aims32d003previewbg_1b.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 83
Same here! I want to do A6+HH 1/KG30 Maj Werner Baumbach with ship kill markings on fin based in Norway though......IF you can find the decals in 1/32!

In the far future though! :oops: :lol:

Ah! By the time the 'far future' arrives, ther probably WILL be decal sheets available; and a Revell JU88A5, and A4, probably a C model etc. It's on the cards.....

No news on other 88's, but the way the kit is engineered, and hints on the net, I would think they'd get their monies worth from the basic moulds, and release other versions. Apart from the wings, which could maybe be done by extension parts, the other areas for the A4, C etc would be fairly straightforward I would think.
If the Hunter is anything to go by, being released (so far) in two versions, I think we will see more versions of the 88 some time in the future.

Well the TSR2 is done now i can sort my 88 out.
IMG_1751.JPG

IMG_1750.JPG
it would appear i have cocked the resizing up yet again.sorry.BB ps like the work guttorm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back