Revell Junkers 88 A1 1:32scale

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks for the comments guys :) any 88 builds in here soon ? :) looking forward to see more :) and the newbuild dora is awsome :) loved that :) now we just need to see it fly :)

When you are done, will you call that masterpiece "the 176"?

Thats 88 x2 :lol:

Could also do "7744". That's 88 squared! :twisted:

thanks :) and i dont think i will be so into math when naming this dio.. probably just B3+BM getting ready for action. summer 1940

or something like that..hehe

In the Chinese superstition, the #8 is a very lucky number, and there you have 4x 8, or 8by8by8by8.

Well, you already are a really lucky guy, so it must be true!

In cards, 4 of a kind is also a winning hand, no matter what the number.
Call it "A winning hand"? That is 2 pair of 8's? ;)

Whatever, it deserves cover page on Model Pro mag! :D

well..i am norwegian and not chinese.. hehe
and in Norway the number 8 is just another number in the order of counting and so on.. :) and i dont play cards.. hehe

but anyway..thanks. :)

Hey Gutt just been on the Ju88 web sight thought i was seeing double but two 88s wow now thats some restoration job.BB

Has anyone heard from gutt he seems to have dropped of the radar.BB

I`m back..hehe
got to have som holidays you know..no updates on the model but some minor updates on the wing on the 88..will post pictures later..just done a tonn of riveting..hehe nice to know that you have missed me :) thanks :)

hi folks :) i was sitting here thinking..perhaps i should make a thread on the museum itself..and what is happeing there with different aircrafts..things like that--any interest on that ??

here is the 88 wing as it looks now.. gotten the main spar changed as one was burned out..lot of work.. but slowely progressing :)

Attachments

• diverse 001.jpg
    diverse 001.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 96
not much time lately..been doing some dios for the museum..the Ju 52 dio is comming along.. but the Nike dio had to be done..so here is a few shoots from it
:) completet today by Major Glenne and me..a Nike Hercules missilesite in Norwar fireing a Nike rocket towards a incomming Bear from russia.. this is next to the Nike missile and is to display cold war tension..

Attachments

• div 005.jpg
    div 005.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 113
  • div 006.jpg
    div 006.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 98
  • div 008.jpg
    div 008.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 95

Users who are viewing this thread

Back