Revell Junkers 88 A1 1:32scale

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I hope that you don't mind me posting this pic here G-Man....but, talk about screaming to be built as a diorama!

Attachments

• onice.jpg
    onice.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 156
hope you liked the website..this i know is a very little know fact about KG 100 and it comes from the kommander himself Arthur..and he remebered every little detail so i dont doubt it for a second !! and yes..the make the emblem correct the sky is white ( if you read above how the emblem was born you will realize why the sky was not blue.. :) )

here is a picture of cassimir climbing out of his He 111 on the ice before its sinks in 1940. and me, cassimir and my brother in 2005..his last visit to the musem before he died.. this man at the age of 96 climbed into that Heinkel as he was 20 years old..and he remembered every little detail on every procedure in that plane..we couldent get him out,he sat there for hrs and hrs holding the controls and his eyes were a place far far away..so we let him alone.. we could see he was crying also from outside..this made a huge impact on me.. when he left he gave me his flugzeugfuhrerabscheisen..this is now my most valuable item

Attachments

• Casimirs bilder 026.jpg
    Casimirs bilder 026.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 167
  • 15-01-2006 16;01;35.JPG
    15-01-2006 16;01;35.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 159
Cassimirs He 111 is now in germany and will be restored there as we have the He 111 P2..we dont need two He 111`s and it was a part of the salvagedeal..the germans got the He 111 if tey paid the whole salvage and we keept the Ju 88 A1.. and that would be a very nice diorama Lucky13

he gave me this.. and yes..people like him keeps us going.. and we need to honour these men no matter what side before they are all gone.hear their stories..listen to what they can learn us..just like the info regarding the KG 100 emblem..nobody knew that until he came to the salvage

Attachments

• cassimirs flugzuegfuhrerabzeichen.jpg
    cassimirs flugzuegfuhrerabzeichen.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 138
he gave me this.. and yes..people like him keeps us going.. and we need to honour these men no matter what side before they are all gone.hear their stories..listen to what they can learn us..just like the info regarding the KG 100 emblem..nobody knew that until he came to the salvage

You are SOO right Mr G!

Well, this is a thing for the thread "is modeling educational?" If you ask me, it d*mn well is! 8)

thanks..this thread kinda jumps a littlebit from one thing to another but its mainly about the 88 model, details and its origin ( the original at gardermoen )

26,95 pounds is the price.. atleast that it was it says on the websites where one can preorder them !! did yous ee the links to the one already done ( testshoots )
Junkers Ju 88 A-1 by Diedrich Wiegmann (Revell 1/32)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back