Rockabilly!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Double plus, triple yes, but then I'm old. Still listening to '60s oldies. Your stuff has lyrics I can understand AND a melody not just 200dB bass pounding away while some Gomer spits into a mike. Like I said not bad

swedish-dance-bands-010.jpg

Actually Lucky is a huge fan of Swedish Dance Bands - so much so he had to leave Sweden in search of decent music. :lol:

Just taking the time to find manure like that Maxi, makes me wonder WHO the fan of Swedish dansbands REALLY is!
Think that you just made an *rse of yourself mate! :lol:

Just taking the time to find manure like that Maxi, makes me wonder WHO the fan of Swedish dansbands REALLY is!
Think that you just made an *rse of yourself mate! :lol:

As you know I used to visit Sverige frequently. Sodertalje, your old hometown in particular. And on my last visit I found THIS in a second hand record shop in Tumba with your name and address on, written in pencil on the back.

Never were a band more aptly named.

sed61.jpg

As you know I used to visit Sverige frequently. Sodertalje, your old hometown in particular. And on my last visit I found THIS in a second hand record shop in Tumba with your name and address on, written in pencil on the back.

Never were a band more aptly named.
You guys are killin' me here! :lol:

Back in the 80's we used to listen to groups like "The Stray Cats" and "Southern Culture On The Skids"...it was alright, but I was (and still am) into much harder stuff :thumbleft:

Maxi, after your posts I thought all Sweatish Dance bands were required to wear funky matching coustmes THEN I found this album at disk replay in Joliet...Oddly enough with Lucky's names on the back, Also in pencil

Attachments

• enhanced-buzz-22558-1283445629-0.jpg
    enhanced-buzz-22558-1283445629-0.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 3,258
More like alienated mate, absolutely H-A-T-E that kind of mu...noise, which my friends knows all too well! :lol:
But then again, it's more in line with your love for square or line dancing, or whatever you call it, isn't it, Mike? :lol:

Well, the girls and I do do a bit of line dancing now and again

Attachments

• line-dance-show.jpg
    line-dance-show.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 17,744

Users who are viewing this thread

Back