RUSSIAN MANUALS

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I may or may not have uploaded some of these elsewhere but can't remember where so bear with me. This one is kinda self explanatory...I hope. You inherited an Mi-4 helicopter and don't know how to fly it..........say no more.

Attachments

• Mi-4.PDF
    8.1 MB · Views: 417
Yak-1 aircraft. Technical description. Book 2. State Military Publisher of People's Comissariat of Defence. 1942. The second volume is concerning the airframe structure, powerplant, electrical, radio, pneumatic and oxygen systems. Maybe I have Book 1, maybe I don't....I dunno yet.

Attachments

• book104.PDF
    16.8 MB · Views: 416
The Pilot's instruction on handling and flying technique for Tu-2 aircraft powered by two ASh-82FN engines. 1945.
Publisher: Leningrad Air Force Academy

Attachments

• book113.PDF
    5.1 MB · Views: 327
The Firearms - 1935 Publisher: Military Publisher of People's Commissariat of Defence

Personal firearms (it means firearms used by individual soldier), Firearms of Rifle Platoon (firearms used by a group of soldiers), Firearms of Machine Gun Platoon and Company

Attachments

• book168.PDF
    18.8 MB · Views: 301
The Means for Anti-Submarine Combat - 1940 Author: Travinichev A.N., Captain of the 2-nd Rank. Publisher: State Naval Publisher, of People's Comissariat of Naval Forces

Attachments

• book171.PDF
    4.1 MB · Views: 307
Flying Flea *Aviette - 1936 Author: Mignet A. Publisher: The Department of Scientific and Technical Information of People's Comissariat of Heavy Industry

This is a shortened Russian translation of a well-known book by Andre Mignet – how to build a simple aviette "Pou-Du-Ciel". The translation was performed by M. Gurevich – later he become a second designer-in-chef of "MIG" design bureau (i.e. MiG: "Mikoyan and Gurevich"

*"Aviette" - a very small and light aircraft

Attachments

• book172.PDF
    4.7 MB · Views: 317
Membranous Aircraft Navigation and Pilot Instruments - 1947 Authors: Fridlender G.O., Mayorov O.A. Publisher: Airforce Academy

This is a textbook for pilots and engineer students. Brief theoretical and technical descriptions of membranous aircraft instruments (i.e. altimeters, airspeed indicators etc.) are presented. Once again I would like to thank B bdemin for taking the time and helping me with the proper translations

Attachments

• book174.PDF
    8 MB · Views: 319

Users who are viewing this thread