Russian SU-35 Advertising video

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

sunny91

Video Extraordinaire
Apr 2, 2005
A nice plane to have:

regards,

sunny91

Attachments

• su-35_197.wmv
    11.9 MB · Views: 237
You see that one cool move where it basically stops and tilts backwards? i believe that manoeuver is required of all russian fighters, the purpose being able to hit someone on your tail with a missile. Really cool stuff.

yeah the russians have the best pilots in the world i believe, i've seen one of their displays and it's truely amazing...............

and that's a great video...........

Some of their test pilots are pretty skilled, but I'm not too sure about the bulk of their service pilots. Especially with the present state of the Russian military, I don't think they get a lot of flight time.

My father in law is a retired Lt Col., USAF. He flew F-106s, F-15s, F-16s, F-5s, B-52s and the B-1. Every time he sees the video of the "Cobra" maneuver he chuckles and says "if that guy did that to me, I could wax him even in the 106." Apparently he didn't think that the Cobra as of any value during combat. [-(

#-o It could be worse! - You could collide with your wingman during a European airshow :arcade: , eject, have both aircraft plummet out of the sky into a huge fireball :blob6: , you parachute within feet of spectators, then light up a cig after the whole thing! :smoker:

GOD - MARKETING GENIUS! :idea1:

Think they just want to show how maneuvrable the aircraft is. And eh, what when ur outta sidewinders to put up his movable exhaust nozzle and u have to SHOOT him down. I dont think an american aircraft has a chance. Maybe with a skilled pilot?

Blitzkrieg Bop said:
Think they just want to show how maneuvrable the aircraft is. And eh, what when ur outta sidewinders to put up his movable exhaust nozzle and u have to SHOOT him down. I dont think an american aircraft has a chance. Maybe with a skilled pilot?

My father-in-law had 3,000 hours in fighters when he retired, graduated from test pilot and the USAF fighter tactics and weapons school. He also set over 80 world speed and altitude records with the B-1 (he still holds 6). Ya think he's skilled enough? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back