Russian SU-35 Advertising video

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Blitzkrieg Bop said:
No, im just jokin. But thats a hell of a nice record man. But theres always better, and let that be an russian fighter pilot...

No you're right, there's always someone better!

STORYTIME: I sometimes work with a civilian flight demo team called the "Thunderdelfins," you might of seen some of my posts. All these guys are retired USAF Colonels, etc., etc., between the ages of 60 - 75. As the team was forming, here comes the "young guy" (late 30s, early 40s) with an L-29 who wants to join the team. He has a lot of money and a pretty nice L-29. Thinking this guy was "a little rich kid" they went out and played "press to test" with this "kid." Needless to say he waxed all of them pretty badly. It turned out this "kid" was a former Top Gun flight instructor who flew "aggressor." Talk about a humbling experience! :shock:

Can the F-22 perform this acrobatic maneuvers?, I think so due it variable geometry nozzles, this fighter can do the Cobra and another maneuvers that the Su-35 can do.

Regards
Tomcat_I

Last week i saw this tv program about the Sukhoi SU37 and 47 Berkut and it looks like a badass aircraft too. It also can pull some weirdo manouvres like the su 35 and probably the f-22 (but as Flyboy said, is it really usable in combat..). But its looks are great!

http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/s37/

Gsu47.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back