SA Model Expo (Adel) 2007

My comment was a criticism, but a constructive one, from a realist's point of view... I still think they did a great job with those kits though! :)
 
Next up...:D
 

Attachments

  • Heinkel He111_7556.JPG
    Heinkel He111_7556.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 107
  • Heinkel He111_7562.JPG
    Heinkel He111_7562.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 110
Awesome He 111! :D
 
heym if you haven't done it yet, how's about an me262? I'm working on one right now! 8D
 
heym if you haven't done it yet, how's about an me262? I'm working on one right now! 8D

Go back and check page 1 for starters.....:D
 
Hello Wayne,
a fine built of the Heinkel He 111. Do you have some detail images of this bird ?

greets

Thomas

Sorry Thomas, only have those 2 shots of the He111...send me a PM with your email address and I will send you the original 1Mb shots if you like...
 
Wayne, you and Wurger have to be the nicest artists I have ever encountered. Super talent and willing to spend your precious time with us pissants. Kudos to both of you guys. You are both real gentlemen.
 
Well, thankyou for your kind words Matt..:oops:


On that note...Some more to share! The MPM Heinkel He177, this a big aircraft!
 

Attachments

  • Heinkel He177_7552.JPG
    Heinkel He177_7552.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 115
  • Heinkel He177_7554.JPG
    Heinkel He177_7554.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 118
  • Heinkel He177_7561.JPG
    Heinkel He177_7561.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 104
Very nice! I don't think I've seen one of those before!
 
I've got one hanging in my son's room. Can't hold a candle to that one though. My kit was an Airfix if I recall correctly. Originally in all white plastic. But mine was big in 1/72nd. Do I read that correctly as 1/48th?!?!? :shock: Who makes that kit?
 
:thumbleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back