SA Model Expo (Adel) 2007

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Someday Wayne u need to start a thread on all ur award winning models, what place they came in with pics....

I am really intriqued by ur work, and I know uve posted a winner here, a second placer there, but to have all ur "In the Top Three" models in one thread would be excellent, plus u can also have all the members and Mods kissin ur ass....

Waynes Winning Models, Page 1.....

Im serious dude, u are the most experienced competition builder we got here, ur experiences are of intrest to all of us, especially myself.... I think all of us would be extremely interested in such a thread.... Maybe 2 pics per winner with a write up on each kit???

Get to work, u got alot of posts and pics to get goin...

Crying is fine for any man, as long as he's alone, in the bathroom, with the fan on to drown out the sobbing sounds...

Seriously, I would like to see u do up a small bio of ur work and how successful u have been... Its quite impressive to me, and others here Im sure... I enjoy the fact that I get advice on how to build from some serious modelers...

Another car.....Diorama...

Attachments

• Car_Subaru_7993.JPG
    Car_Subaru_7993.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 56
  • Car_Subaru_7994.JPG
    Car_Subaru_7994.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 59
They are spots for the World rally night super stages and other early and night stages.

I wouldn't fancy flying a rex around a tight muddy track at 100km +, crazy bastards, good viewing though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back