SA Model Expo (Adel) 2007

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

and from the other side of the diorama....

Attachments

• Car_Diorama_7998.JPG
    Car_Diorama_7998.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Car_Diorama_7996.JPG
    Car_Diorama_7996.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 79
no words...no words to explain how real this looks!

For the ones not knowing thats based on the Stone Brothers Racing garage.

V8 Supercars are an Australian Touring car series that run Holden Commodore and Ford Falcon (above) racing car shells. Each car has a 5.0 Litre V8 producing about 620hp+. 6 speed gearbox. Top speeds of about 305km/hr they are pretty awesome.

Awesome diorama, like seeing a garage from my kid-days!! Only the hardware would have been 50's style.

wow wayne, top stuff! thank you very much for posting! Marcos Ambrose was actually my favourite driver before he left the comp to go to NASCAR. Oh, and alex, go FORD!

Well......I wouldn't say I'm a car nut....in my early days the GTHO Phase III was my favorite along with the Allan Moffat Ford...the model that ran 1 and 2 at Bathurst many moons ago....showing my age again...
Yet I have been driving Toyota's most of my life till 2001 when I bought a Commodore, until my son trashed it, then I bought another one.....:D

Always knew you were quality Wayne. You were clearly misguided in your youth but you came through! :lol: :lol:

We own 3 holdens. Mine being the mighty Torana.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back