SA Model Expo (Adel) 2007

Nice U-Boot VIIc type, Wayne. I wonder - Revell 1/72 scale?

Yes Sir!:D
 
It is a big model.I saw these kits during some model exhibitions and one of these was assembled and finished by my mate.Really nice one.:D
 
About $125 at the local hobby shop. Always wanted one, but did know where I would put it.
 
On the waves now...

1/350 King George V
 

Attachments

  • HMS King George V_7791.JPG
    HMS King George V_7791.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 116
  • HMS King George V_7792.JPG
    HMS King George V_7792.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 111
  • HMS King George V_7793.JPG
    HMS King George V_7793.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 108
if she was there, show the Arizona next please! 8D
 
Way cool :cool:

Anybody want to educate us on how they do the waves for the diorama? I remember reading about this in Scale Modeler in the late 70s, but have long forgotten.
 
Beautiful models of some very purposeful ships. Lots of history there. Can you imagine just being aboard the George V when the guns were in action? Gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.
 
Way cool :cool:

Anybody want to educate us on how they do the waves for the diorama? I remember reading about this in Scale Modeler in the late 70s, but have long forgotten.

Matt I've read up on it a couple of times, but still not tried it yet, it really sets them off don't it!

This next one was the winner of the open ship class....
 

Attachments

  • Schnellboot_7916.JPG
    Schnellboot_7916.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 140
  • Schnellboot_7801.JPG
    Schnellboot_7801.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 117
Again 1/72nd? Me like.
 
and some close-ups.....yes 1/72nd Matt.
 

Attachments

  • Schnellboot_7917.JPG
    Schnellboot_7917.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 126
  • Schnellboot_7918.JPG
    Schnellboot_7918.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 122
  • Schnellboot_7919.JPG
    Schnellboot_7919.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 128
No idea, mate?:(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back