Jul 5, 2008 #701 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,278 38,791 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Jul 5, 2008 #702 Catch22 Major 9,551 83 Joined Jun 13, 2007 Location Edmonton, Alberta Website www.coryulmer.com Nicely done!
Jul 5, 2008 #703 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State EH-101? Looks great.
Jul 6, 2008 Thread starter #705 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,499 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Here is a nice one from the Sci-Fi section.....! Attachments Spyplane_7779.JPG 41.4 KB · Views: 127 Spyplane_7780.JPG 55.7 KB · Views: 129
Jul 6, 2008 #706 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,278 38,791 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Fantastic model.What a shape of her.
Jul 6, 2008 #707 Catch22 Major 9,551 83 Joined Jun 13, 2007 Location Edmonton, Alberta Website www.coryulmer.com Nice, but what is it?
Jul 6, 2008 #708 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,278 38,791 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland For me the bird looks like a twin glider.
Jul 6, 2008 #709 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State Wayne Little said: Here is a nice one from the Sci-Fi section.....! Click to expand... Somebody is a Rutan fan.
Wayne Little said: Here is a nice one from the Sci-Fi section.....! Click to expand... Somebody is a Rutan fan.
Jul 7, 2008 #711 tpikdave Senior Airman 318 0 Joined Mar 8, 2007 Rutan for sure. It took a heap of imagination to build that. I doubt if there were any sort of plans. Beautiful end product.
Rutan for sure. It took a heap of imagination to build that. I doubt if there were any sort of plans. Beautiful end product.
Jul 7, 2008 Thread starter #712 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,499 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. here is the instruction sheet cover page.... Attachments Spyplane detail_7779.JPG 24.9 KB · Views: 132
Jul 7, 2008 #713 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,278 38,791 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland And what I said. I know the model.Really one of the nicest glider models I have ever seen.
Jul 7, 2008 #714 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State Cool. I admire the Modeler that can scratch build. That is what I always wanted to be able to do, but alas I do not have the time nor talent.
Cool. I admire the Modeler that can scratch build. That is what I always wanted to be able to do, but alas I do not have the time nor talent.
Jul 8, 2008 Thread starter #715 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,499 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Another Sci-fi... Attachments jedi Starfighter cockpit_7786.JPG 51.9 KB · Views: 116 Jedi Starfighter_7785.JPG 60.5 KB · Views: 129
Jul 8, 2008 #716 Screaming Eagle Senior Master Sergeant 3,588 5 Joined Nov 26, 2006 Location Queensland, Australia nice!
Jul 8, 2008 #718 Catch22 Major 9,551 83 Joined Jun 13, 2007 Location Edmonton, Alberta Website www.coryulmer.com Yay Star Wars!
Jul 8, 2008 #719 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State Excellent!
Jul 8, 2008 #720 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,278 38,791 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland I'm with Matt.