SA Model Expo (Adel) 2007 (1 Viewer)

Always knew you were quality Wayne. You were clearly misguided in your youth but you came through! :lol: :lol:

We own 3 holdens. Mine being the mighty Torana.

"Well, thankyou very much" (Poor Elvis impersonation.....!:oops: )
 
Someday Wayne u need to start a thread on all ur award winning models, what place they came in with pics....

I am really intriqued by ur work, and I know uve posted a winner here, a second placer there, but to have all ur "In the Top Three" models in one thread would be excellent, plus u can also have all the members and Mods kissin ur ass....

Waynes Winning Models, Page 1.....
 
Someday Wayne u need to start a thread on all ur award winning models, what place they came in with pics....

Waynes Winning Models, Page 1.....

I second that motion !!!

Charles
 
Im serious dude, u are the most experienced competition builder we got here, ur experiences are of intrest to all of us, especially myself.... I think all of us would be extremely interested in such a thread.... Maybe 2 pics per winner with a write up on each kit???

Get to work, u got alot of posts and pics to get goin...
 
Ok to avoid you opening a can of "whoop*ss" and seeing as 'Sir' Charles has seconded the motion......I will do it.

....and I don't want to see a grown man cry.......:D
 
Crying is fine for any man, as long as he's alone, in the bathroom, with the fan on to drown out the sobbing sounds...

Seriously, I would like to see u do up a small bio of ur work and how successful u have been... Its quite impressive to me, and others here Im sure... I enjoy the fact that I get advice on how to build from some serious modelers...
 
No worries,,,and Thanks:D
 
Another car.....Diorama...
 

Attachments

  • Car_Subaru_7993.JPG
    Car_Subaru_7993.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 119
  • Car_Subaru_7994.JPG
    Car_Subaru_7994.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 111
and for the Stargate fans......
 

Attachments

  • Jaffa Warrior_7775.JPG
    Jaffa Warrior_7775.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 132
  • Jaffa Warrior_7777.JPG
    Jaffa Warrior_7777.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 124
I would strongly suspect that they are spotlights...

Bet that would scare the crap out of you coming at you on the freeway!!
 
They are spots for the World rally night super stages and other early and night stages.

I wouldn't fancy flying a rex around a tight muddy track at 100km +, crazy bastards, good viewing though.
 
Thanks Alex for the confirmation!:D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back