SA Model Expo (Adel) 2007 (2 Viewers)

I am with wurger, I would like to see how you do it!
 
Well it's simple, really. Pick the right size box, gather up some plastic shopping bags, usually 4-6. Give them a flick to fill them with air, place them in the box flattening them somewhat, but not too much. Create a curved 'bowl' shape to suit the model and carefully place it in on top. You basically have a "cushion" of air in the flattened bags. Close the box place it on the seat or floor or back of the car and away you go, never broken one yet.
 

Attachments

  • Packaging_2_8733.JPG
    Packaging_2_8733.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 183
  • Packaging_1_8734.JPG
    Packaging_1_8734.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 183
nice work
 
Thanks Guys! and I can't take ALL the credit a friend provided the method to me...a long time ago.

Ok this was the category winner, very nicely done, a worthy winner.
The scheme/subject seems to be a very popular one.
 

Attachments

  • F-18F_7852.JPG
    F-18F_7852.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 182
  • F-18F_7853.JPG
    F-18F_7853.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 176
The diamond backed super hornets look pretty awesome i must say.
 
good looking models, very sweet,
 
top stuff wayne
 
Ok I think that covers that section, next up is Medium Scale Jets, first cab off the rank....one for Wildcat...
 

Attachments

  • Avon Sabre_7570.JPG
    Avon Sabre_7570.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 173
  • Avon Sabre_7582.JPG
    Avon Sabre_7582.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 168
Awesome paint scheme!! Thanks mate :smile:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back