Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
If you can find out from the original source, what the actual drawing number is, that would be a huge help to you. I suspect that one of the three companies I mentioned would have it, otherwise you need the drawing number and will have to source it from NASM. Sourcing from NASM will take several weeks to months, depending on current research request loads. Last time I ordered from them, it took about 6 weeks total for obtaining the drawing lists that I was after.Thanks guys, will keep trying to track it down..
This was the source of the image: SBD Dauntless - Engine Cowl Trial Fitting | Military Aviation Museum Will try get in touch with them.If you can find out from the original source, what the actual drawing number is, that would be a huge help to you. I suspect that one of the three companies I mentioned would have it, otherwise you need the drawing number and will have to source it from NASM. Sourcing from NASM will take several weeks to months, depending on current research request loads. Last time I ordered from them, it took about 6 weeks total for obtaining the drawing lists that I was after.