Looks like horse's management actions of the last few days causes my older posts (= before the weekend) to be un-editable. A post I make now seems to get the edit button again. No biggy, was just wondering if it was just me.
Grasped. I have had a similar issue with the Replay button but it was the Adblock "fault" that blocked it. Anyway post two links to your threads/posts you can't edit. They will be checked.
There is a setting in the forum software that can cause posts older than a set period to become locked. For forums like this it is usually turned off, but it is a legal requirement for some forums. It is possible that with updates being installed to the forum that this setting was inadvertently turned on.
Jusst checked on my very old posts ( from 2009 e.g.. ) and there is no trouble with their edition both the text only and the attachement as well. So it is not what you suggested. In the case it would affect all of old posts but not Marcel's sending only.
Wojtek, I'll first check the Ajax calls when I got time. But as it doesn't affect you, I think we should not lose to much time on this issue as it might be only my problem.
Jusst checked on my very old posts ( from 2009 e.g.. ) and there is no trouble with their edition both the text only and the attachement as well. So it is not what you suggested. In the case it would affect all of old posts but not Marcel's sending only.