Server Update :: August 31st, 2026 (1 Viewer)

horseUSA

Administrator
Staff
Admin
Mod
3,241
632
Joined
Mar 10, 2003
Location
Florida, USA
Website
ww2aircraft.net
Server updates have been performed. If you notice any issues please let us know.

-David
 
Can it be a local problem? Here it's quite snappy on multiple devices.
 
Sorry to hear this. I will have to check the Google adsense system. I don't have great control of these things but will look around.
 
I don't have the flags anymore, just "US", "NOR" etc in very big letters.


1789480109955.png
 
Chrome doesn't render those as emoji for some reason. You should see images on firefox and safari.
They only show for mods/admins to know origin of post from ip.
 
Chrome doesn't render those as emoji for some reason. You should see images on firefox and safari.
They only show for mods/admins to know origin of post from ip.


I can confirm the problem with not only the Chorme but also with the Microsoft Edge despite my status.
 
Browser Engines

BrowserUnderlying EngineOpen-Source Project / FrameworkMain Maintainer
Google ChromeBlinkChromiumGoogle
Microsoft EdgeBlinkChromiumMicrosoft / Google
BraveBlinkChromiumBrave Software
Apple SafariWebKitWebKitApple
Mozilla FirefoxGeckoFirefox SourceMozilla Foundation
Opera / Vivaldi / ArcBlinkChromiumRespective Vendors
 
Ok, here's a weird one:

I noticed my sig is showing up as a "red X" and it's been a WW2AC constant for years...is it because the sig thread is out-dated or perhaps a glitch in the system?

OK.
How about now?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back