Sexism in the British Army ? Nah... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maestro

Master Sergeant
"Oh, dear ! You've got a nice pair of... Erm... Eyes... Yes, that's it. A nice pair of eyes !" ;)

Attachments

• armee.jpg
    armee.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 5,313
:lol:

I have seen this somewhere. In todays military everyone goes through that.

It was allways awkward trying to correct mistakes on a females uniform during an inspection.

She sure is smiling and happy ..She's about or just was "groped" by the next King of the UK.. Maybe its the money she's going to get from the sexual harrassment....LOL...(j/k)

May I ask the Bit's here something ...With the hats they have on and the metal she and a few other have on ... Are they some thing "special" or..??.. I'm thinking you just don't get the next King out to look you over just because..???

May I ask the Bit's here something ...With the hats they have on and the metal she and a few other have on ... Are they some thing "special" or..??.. I'm thinking you just don't get the next King out to look you over just because..???

"hat" - it's not a baseball cap.:D

They're wearing berets, but headwear is commonly referred to in the US military as a "cover." I wouldn't imagine the Brits would call their headwear "hats." I could be wrong.

There appears to be something amiss here... Her chest seems to have
fallen a bit..... it's just above her belt ! That's it.... Prince Charles wants
to lift them back up to where they should be.

Is she wearing pilot's wings ?

Charles

Is she the first female Palace guard? I thought that gal was older. Thought I read that somewhere.

Does the Prince of Wales look REALLY old or what...he resembles more a sundried prune; the Queen does not necessarily looks that much older than her son.

If the gentleman manages to become King he will be senile by then.

OK, settle down chaps – and some of you take a cold shower! Some answers that I hope are correct:

The Berets are light blue, indicating that the personnel are members of the Army Air Corps (AAC) or 'Teeny Weeny Airways' as they are known by the other UK Services.

The young lady is indeed aircrew – the brevet on her left…um… how can I say this? – breast :oops: – shows that. However as the wings seem to have a slightly greater dihedral to them; this may signify that she is an observer/aircrewman ..er.. aircrewperson – I'm not that well up on Army insignia. Alternatively, they may just be flapping more contentedly in the knowledge that they are, well, where they are :p .

HRH The Prince of Wales is probably conducting an Investiture of a campaign medal (Iraq and/or the 'Stan) by the look of it – note that the chap on her left does not yet have a medal but that his uniform has the clasp receiver on his left side onto which the Prince can affix the medal without too much fumbling.

Talking of fumbling, the REALLY interesting photo would have been the one before this – when HRH was affixing the medal to her (admittedly, ample, nay magnificent) bosom! But then again, that's probably what they are chuckling about! :D

Oh yes, we grow them big, buxom and even the girls have B... the size of footballs. You should have seen some of the ATCOs that I had under my command - some then them would do a Sleazedown instead of a Talkdown if the occasion (or the pilot) took them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back