Sharkmouth.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current record for number of days staying drunk: 10.

And I wasn't laughing at it for days, 5 minutes...maybe 10 at the very most.

I remember the first and last...and little bits here and there inbetween. Those 10 days cost me over £200...and my brother around the same.

At PlanD's age, I think his Brain and Medula Oblomgota are suffering more from that kind of alcohol abuse than his liver is........

The mind is a fragile thing, while the liver has evolutionalized into one tough-ass, punch u in the mouth organ....

Hopefully u realized the error of ur ways and have found out that the ill-gotten means to ur demise can be found in a bottle....

So Sayeth the Sheppard...

"So Sayeth The Flock!!!!"

BTW........... For ONLY 150 pounds, I can beat u senseless enough that ull forget the next 7days or so........ Save urself 50 pounds.......

What A DEAL!!!!!!!!!

It threatened to leave home a long time ago, the only reason I drink is to keep it so drunk and legless it can't get up to leave!

And thanks for the offer, les, but I think I'll stick with the alcohol. :lol:

Well to get back on topic. I found a good pic of the only known Me-109 to carry a shark mouth in one of my books but I have to get my scanner back up and running again.

I can't believe I forgot this! Shark for the P-38

Attachments

• p-38f_2016_2039th_20fs_20capt_20bob_20farout_20kia_459.jpg
    p-38f_2016_2039th_20fs_20capt_20bob_20farout_20kia_459.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 405
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back