Sig Help (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Desert Fox

Senior Airman
Jan 15, 2006
Great Southern Land
I have a signature I would like to use, however it is too large for this site. It's size is 72.5kB, but the maximum is only 19.5kB. I'm not much of a whiz with computers, so I was wondering could somebody make it small enough for this site, if that is at all possible?

Thanks,
Desert Fox

Attachments

• Signature.png
    Signature.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 133
I think that it is not a matter of the file size but it is a matter of its format.Your pic is PNG file.So I have converted this into JPG and Gif ones.Try to use one of them,please.If it failed let me know about it.I'll try to find another solution.

Attachments

• Signature1.jpg
    Signature1.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 44,100
  • Signature2.gif
    Signature2.gif
    22.7 KB · Views: 139
I'm gald that Evan helped you with the siggy.Looking at your posts I've got impression you did something in wrong way trying to set the pic as your sign.Am I right?
Some members have theri siggies quite big in size and there was no problem to use those shots.

That's what I was wondering. I like your siggy Wurger, but there was no way I could get mine to that size and keep it under 19k.

Wurger or Eric, what's the trick?

There isn't any trick for thiat.My siggy is 600x167 pixels in size.Although it was made as a gif file the JPG one could be also used and there shouldn't be any problem.When its width was over 600 the system used the small-big option automaticly ( you know the bar at the top of a pic when its demensions are to big).So taking this into consideration I have to tell that the maximal width has to be 600 pixels.I think that the main problem is how to set a pic as the siggy,probably.

Look at the post,please.

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/si...-test-thread-continued-795-47.html#post312292

I'm not really sure what the problem was when I was trying to set it up, I noticed that many people have larger siggys than I, too. But it works now that's all that matters!

All I did was use the image tags in the signature entry line for the quote. It's the same way I do my own. There are about 3-4 different ways to attach a signature to your profile. Some of them work more consistently than others, for some weird reason.

I agree with you Evan.But I think that the problem is with the option in the shot.Many of new members try to use this one exactly.

Attachments

• sign.jpg
    sign.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 120

Users who are viewing this thread

Back