Sig upload

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good,let's go ahead.
Now you have to go at the top of the site and find "User CP" menu.Click please this and in the opened window click "Edit Signature" in the "Control Panel" section.In the next window you can edit your signature.

First of all ,write the text without any space and the quotation marks ( I had to use them because of the system reaction)- "
"
Then click the left MB between "
".Next press Ctrl+V keys to paste your URL address direct in the middle of the text.If you do it, click the "Save Signature" button at the bottom part of the window.Your new siggy should be uploaded.That's all.Let me know if you do it.

In case you didn't notice, The picture is already in my signature.
It hadn't worked b4, but I had messed up. Once I uploaded it in one of my posts, I tried it in the URL area, and it worked. I greatly appreciate all the help.
Thank You Very Much. :D

So it means it is O.K.:D

BTW I remember one of the first my paper models in 1:33 scale,It was just the J7W1 Shinden.Very nice machine.:)

You are welcome friend.I go watching X-men2 movie.It is broadcasting now by Polsat-TV.

BTW what does IL stand for, in your Public View

Illinois. it's the shorter term for the name of the state I live in.
Yes, I came across the thread on the J7W, you mentioned that in the thread as well. I just love it. not how it flew or anything, I love the overall design of the plane, although the landing gear could use a little work. LOL!
Oh, and wait for X-Men 3. That's the best one, and the last one out.
I don't even remember if I saw the 2nd, or not.

Still the same:shock: .I don't want to repeat it again :evil: .The best way to see a pic is to upload it on the our forum server and then past the URL address as I had told you before.The example is below.:lol:

j7w-1.jpg

Duh, no wonder I had it messed up. I have a learning disability, and it's hard for me to catch on to things at first.
j7w-4.jpg

O.K. Don't worry about it my friend.Nobody is perfect,is it.:) Including me.:lol:

:oops:.I'm afraid, you did something in a wrong way.

Thanks a lot. Didn't know that about the camouflage. I like that type of it anyhow. Typical with a lot of planes in that era. Lighter below brighter color above. Looks good on most planes. I fixed the problem. URL instead of IMG.
You live and learn. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back