Singing Birds...

Pisis

2nd Lieutenant
5,803
43
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Location
Praga Mater Urbium
 
I'd rather eat a bullet than sit through more than 6 seconds of that.... I just got up from my chair and kicked the dog because of that stupid turkey...
 
Oh man F*cking Turkeys!!!!! I still have nightmares, my grandparents had this big mother f*cker of a Turkey as a pet,when I was just a little 4'2 brat and the family would visit the farm, the dam turkey (In which towerd my height) would charge me first step I took out of the car, That Turkey Kicked My Ass!!!! Ironically what I love about my dog is, a few years later that Turkey went missing :lol:
 
Well, when I was a very small kid (3?) I was afarid of that critter!
And later I hated the sound they make!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back