Sky Legend - IAR-80 Replica Project

GTX

General
31,979
102,309
Joined
Dec 18, 2015

Project to build a flying replica of the Romanian IAR-80 fighter.
 
The weird thing about the IAR-80 is that they say it was based on the PZL-11.

Actually the PZL P.24, IIRC.
 
Thank you, but again, Clicking on it with MS Edge and Firefox takes me to a Macy's radiator pressure tester.

Other vague info on Resurrecting the IAR 80 - A Sky Legend Association Project
 
Last edited:
Possible the sites are connected somehow. However the top one seems to be the correct one. If you scroll down and up , you get section by section that are accessed when you click the titles seen on the screen.

iar.jpg
 
Hmmm…I suspect the problem is on your end. When I go to the link, I get this:

IMG_3892.jpeg
 
Grasped. But you use the VPN don't you? If you do that's the problem IMHO. If you may, switch off the option for a while and check whether the redirection still occurs.
Thank you,
Actually, no. I did find VPN on the top corner of my Firefox, and assume it's likely Virtual Private Network. Clicked on it, and found it turned off.
Shot0003.jpg

I'm a geezer with a MSCS '80, but it's in mainframe architecture/etc, (PDP-11s were small computing then) and don't have a teen at my beck and call, so am constantly overwhelmed by my desktop changes and my phone.

Oddly, I sign in to ww2aircraft only on MSEdge, as I can't make it work right on Firefox ... not the only site that way.

I appreciate all the input ... just am not interested in restoring any vacuum testers ...
 
I'm a fan of the IAR 80, nice looking aircraft, might have been a really good fighter with a better engine, was fairly good even with what it had.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back