Dec 2, 2017 #2 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,331 38,871 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Dec 2, 2017 #3 Crimea_River Marshal 47,764 16,283 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary That's a new one to me. Thanks for posting.
Dec 3, 2017 Thread starter #4 Elmas Staff Sergeant 1,433 1,418 Joined Jan 17, 2011 Location Italy SM92
Dec 3, 2017 #5 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,331 38,871 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Dec 3, 2017 #6 parsifal Colonel 13,354 2,138 Joined Apr 6, 2008 Location Orange NSW very unusual. thanks for posting
Dec 6, 2017 #7 fubar57 General 37,513 27,295 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Very nice, new to me as well
Dec 6, 2017 #8 javlin 1st Lieutenant 6,300 2,414 Joined Nov 20, 2007 Location MS That is something I have never seen I like the looks of the 91 over the 92 though a little roomier than what a P-38 would of been by the looks of it..
That is something I have never seen I like the looks of the 91 over the 92 though a little roomier than what a P-38 would of been by the looks of it..
Dec 14, 2017 #9 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,893 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good shots!