Smilies....?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I can only find the left hand one. Will strive to search Moe diligently when I get home.

Geo
The "proper salute" isn't in the forum's smiley database, it's one I edited and posted to a thread years ago.

So when I want to apply the proper salute to a post, I just grab the image's URL (you can right-click on the image and save, or grab the URL for your own use, if you like) and add it as an attached image, like I did in the post above.

It would would be nice if Horse would add it to the database, but he's got his hands full. So I just do it the old fashioned way until he can get to it!

Yeah, there are a bunch in the forum library that can go in the bin. It does need to be updated. I'm sure you can google about a million smilies and emoticons if it can ever be updated.

Yeah, there are a bunch in the forum library that can go in the bin. It does need to be updated. I'm sure you can google about a million smilies and emoticons if it can ever be updated.
It can easily be updated. I'll discuss this with the other mods.

Btw, to use this one you can type rightsalute between : :.

Okay, I have removed about 600 smilies. I don't really want to delete for now, but I've analysed the smiley usage and kept the ones that have been used more than 20 times. The rest are still there but hidden. I'm also not so sure about the EMOJI SPACE group which I feel is not very useful.

BTW, I now have changed the salute smiley to the right saluting one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back