Sneaky suckers

Well deserved Paul best dam search and find guy on the board I think ,if I loose my I will be sure not to call on you.Cheers Kevin

Thanks Kevin!!!!!
 
Well, so far we dont have a Russian/Eastern Front Build, so into the N. Africa Build it goes.... Besides, the kit I got is for N. Africa, so its all good....

Thanks for the pics man...

Very cool Dan, I got some time this weekend. I will see what I can dig up.
 
Credit where credit's due mate! Well deserved for all your hard work man...! :notworthy:

WHAAAT! :shock: What on earth gave you THAT idea!? :lol:

Thanks Lucky though maybe this floats your boat better.
 

Attachments

  • Scan0002.JPG
    Scan0002.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 135
95266.jpg


Kalamaki? Thats on the greek island of Zakynthos, i stayed there for a couple of weeks a few years ago, I didn't know the Germans had a base there. I might build a Kalamaki based bird for the MTO GB.

I'm with the other lads on this Paul, your research and advice has been invaluable! :thumbleft:
 
Sh!t sorry Paul missed this thread

Well deserved mate for all your wonderful help! Good on ya too Chris!

Thanks man!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back