Aug 26, 2018 #1 Marcel rotartsinimdA Staff Admin Mod 11,647 6,757 Joined Sep 19, 2006 Location Holland Website www.redbeatband.nl Killmarkings on a Dutch armoured car
Aug 26, 2018 #2 M michael rauls Tech Sergeant 1,679 862 Joined Jul 15, 2016 Marcel said: Killmarkings on a Dutch armoured car View attachment 507219 Click to expand... Now that's funny. Reminds me of when I was 18 I bought my first car for 80 dollars( ya it was exactly what you'd expect for 80 bucks) and painted five of those generic stick figures on the drivers door. Figured that made me an ace . .
Marcel said: Killmarkings on a Dutch armoured car View attachment 507219 Click to expand... Now that's funny. Reminds me of when I was 18 I bought my first car for 80 dollars( ya it was exactly what you'd expect for 80 bucks) and painted five of those generic stick figures on the drivers door. Figured that made me an ace . .
Aug 26, 2018 #3 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,258 38,771 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Aug 26, 2018 #4 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,859 11,582 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com
Aug 26, 2018 #5 P pbehn Colonel 13,282 10,544 Joined Oct 30, 2013 Is there anything that can be done to improve performance against bicycles?
Aug 27, 2018 Thread starter #6 Marcel rotartsinimdA Staff Admin Mod 11,647 6,757 Joined Sep 19, 2006 Location Holland Website www.redbeatband.nl Yeah, I think they need more agility.