Apr 28, 2006 #1 syscom3 Pacific Historian 15,693 15,167 Joined Jun 4, 2005 Location Orange County, CA Some people should stay away from firearms and just throw stones. Attachments bazoka.wmv bazoka.wmv 849.2 KB · Views: 126 irak1.wmv irak1.wmv 510.4 KB · Views: 120 irak2.wmv irak2.wmv 519.7 KB · Views: 119
Apr 28, 2006 #2 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,855 11,579 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good ones, I liked the Bazooka one If you gave them rocks they would still manage to hurt themselves with them...
Good ones, I liked the Bazooka one If you gave them rocks they would still manage to hurt themselves with them...
Apr 30, 2006 #3 B Blackwatch Airman 1st Class 107 3 Joined Sep 27, 2004 That is some of the funnist s*** I have seen in awhile.....reminds me when my uncle hotloaded a .56 cal blackpower rifle when I was 12 years old....I couldn't move my arm for 2 days!!!
That is some of the funnist s*** I have seen in awhile.....reminds me when my uncle hotloaded a .56 cal blackpower rifle when I was 12 years old....I couldn't move my arm for 2 days!!!