Soviet WWII bomb manual

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Micdrow

“Archive”
Aug 21, 2006
Wisconsin
Morning guys,

I have been looking for this off and on for a while but has anyone run into a Russian or Soviet WWII bomb manual in English?

Many thanks in advance.
Paul

Something along these lines Paul?

Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG

Geo

I'll pop it up here soon Paul. It's a very large PDF, 194MB. and I've only just kinda, sorta figured out how to break large files down. The largest file that can be downloaded is just over 20MB, correct?

Geo

I'll pop it up here soon Paul. It's a very large PDF, 194MB. and I've only just kinda, sorta figured out how to break large files down. The largest file that can be downloaded is just over 20MB, correct?

Geo

Correct Geo, normally its 50 but the website is current set so you cant go past 20 and many thanks in advance for the help.

Quick question Paul. I did a test to split the PDF and 19 pages equal 19+MB or 7 separate PDFs for the total of 128 pages. Is that OK for you? Is there a way to decrease the MBs to decrease the number of files? I'm using PDFill PDF Writer(Free).

Geo

Quick question Paul. I did a test to split the PDF and 19 pages equal 19+MB or 7 separate PDFs for the total of 128 pages. Is that OK for you? Is there a way to decrease the MBs to decrease the number of files? I'm using PDFill PDF Writer(Free).

Geo

Not sure Geo, I use Acrobat 8 for what I do. I have the name of the document. Let me see if I can find it and download it.

Geo,

7 files are fine, I can reassemble the document once I download it.

Again many thanks in advance for your efforts

Well, this sucks. The first 19pg was 20MB, the next 19pgs was 60MB. If you would like Paul, PM your email and I'll send it through Google Drive. It will come as a complete file.

Geo

Email sent Paul. It took 39 minutes to upload. It's the largest I've sent since I sent a 128MB one to Cory. If it doesn't work, I've broke it down into 3 PDFs and if that doesn't work, I'll send the bloody thing page by page. It will get to you.

Geo

Email sent Paul. It took 39 minutes to upload. It's the largest I've sent since I sent a 128MB one to Cory. If it doesn't work, I've broke it down into 3 PDFs and if that doesn't work, I'll send the bloody thing page by page. It will get to you.

Geo

It worked my friend and many thanks again :)

If I may suggest using some of file sharing sites for big files? Like mediafire, or depositfiles?

What pauk said. I'd like to see it too. SCRIBD is somewhat better than some of the others - it actually catalogs the files on it, although the search engine is poor. thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back