The spinners on some Arado aircraft, e.g., the AR 96 and the AR 396, had some kind of expanding, flower-like front end. Does anyone know what these are or what their function was?
The spinners on some Arado aircraft, e.g., the AR 96 and the AR 396, had some kind of expanding, flower-like front end. Does anyone know what these are or what their function was?
The Spinner called Rippenhaube. On a Hamilton Constantspeed Propeller the energy for the pitch of the blades comes from the engine oilpressure. The ARGUS propellers take the energy for the pitch of the blades from the airstream at the Rippenhaube. It is a mechanical constantspeed propeller.
HI,DOLPHO,if you're still around,I wonder wether you might produce more
about the "rippenhaube" system from ARGUS,your pics state Mechanischer
regelung,but I don't find the control means that might show on other pages?
I got copy of the basically identical system with hydraulic command,it's all
neat and clear...
Hope to read from you about this...