Spitfires or 5 Series Italian fighters (More beautiful) (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Let me compare the planes we are talking about to girls...

Spitfire (V to IX but better is VIII) is a girl to marry like a young Liz Taylor
Grifon Spits are like Liz Taylor after 5, 6 7 weddings
G55 is like Manuela Arcuri nothing better for sex
MC205 is like Antonella Mosetti better before silicon addition (MC202)
Re 2005 is Like Monica Bellucci; great beauty but not so great if you look her better.
Ciao

p.s. don't show me pictures of Spits grounded, her legs... it's estended landing gear...

I'm pretty sure it was to correct torque. For me, something asymmetric isn't beautiful so I'd go with the Spitfire

ZOE-45details.jpg

June, 1944. Sergente Maggiore Luigi Gorrini 1st Gruppo, 1st Squadriglia ANR engages P-47 Thunderbolts over the Italian mainland.
I'm confused. I thought Italy had surrendered....changed sides even, by 1944.
I'd have to toss a coin to decide what I thought looked best.

For overall looks, I gotta go with the Spitfire. When I see that plane banking into a turn, and get a view of the underside and that elleptical wing; well it just doesn't get any better that.

However, the desert camo scheme used in North Africa on the Macchi 202 Folgore is both distinctive and appealing, and I would have to say it is my favorite paint job.

1 point for the Spitfire for beauty of form, one point for Macchi 202 for cosmetics. :)

I suppose it depends on the camoflague because there are some schemes that can look to ruin the natural beauty of the Spitfire such as the Bf-109 scheme with the yellow which I have seen somewhere. Unsure whether it was a speculative one or an actual aircraft as it was a profile...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back