Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You filthy liar. Luckily it says EDITED BY THE DIRTY FILTHY WHORE NONSKIMMER at the bottom, or at least it should because in REALITY he said Dart Maul.

*cough*Whore*cough*

Sorry, I was getting a cough I meant to say...WHORE!

:lol:

I can honestly say that I've never gone to see a Star Wars movie in costume. I've thought about it, but have never done it. ;)

Attachments

• rofl.starwars.nerds_184.mpg
    17.3 MB · Views: 54
DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
Did yall hear the news that Lucas might make some more now.

Really ? Make more Star Wars movies ? It would be a good idea. Although I wonder who will play Luke, Leia, Han, Wedge and all other "old" characters. Most of those actors must be around 50 years old, now.

Mark Hamill (best known as Luke Skywalker) played Christopher Blair in the game "Wing Commander III", "Wing Commander IV" and "Wing Commander : Prophecy". In the last episode (Wing Commander : Prophecy), his character was around 50 years old... and it was in 1997 !

Well if he used the original cast, I think we'd be visiting Luke in the Jedi old folks home. ;)
I'd imagine it would take place several years after Return Of The Jedi. Then again, who knows?

Yes I can see it now - the Jedi life insurance plan - taking care of those 'Final expenses' Apply now, and a choice of free commemorative light sabres is yours to welcome you on to the scheme.

It's good to know you can enjoy the rest of your force with peace of mind with the Jedi over 50's plan.

Maestro said:
DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
Did yall hear the news that Lucas might make some more now.

Really ? Make more Star Wars movies ? It would be a good idea. Although I wonder who will play Luke, Leia, Han, Wedge and all other "old" characters. Most of those actors must be around 50 years old, now.

Mark Hamill (best known as Luke Skywalker) played Christopher Blair in the game "Wing Commander III", "Wing Commander IV" and "Wing Commander : Prophecy". In the last episode (Wing Commander : Prophecy), his character was around 50 years old... and it was in 1997 !

He was not talking about episodes VII - IX but rather the books that were actually written between episodes III and IV that were never made for the bigscreen and were written before the fact. He also mentioned he would like to do some like before Eppisode I Star Wars movies.

'Shadows of the Empire' would make a neat movie I think. I thought the novel was pretty good, and I liked the video game too. :)
It was set between 'Empire' and 'Jedi".

I've only read the X-Wing Rogue Squadron series of books, they're awesome. Extremely well written. A movie based on them would be awesome too. With Z-95 Headhunters zooming through Coruscant to knock out the shields....ooo...really, if you like Star Wars, you need to read the X-Wing series of books.

I also own all four books of the X-Wings serie. They're good. Wedge has always been my favorite character. I don't know why... may be just because he was the best non-Jedi pilot. :rolleyes:

The love scenes were laughable : ''I is because i love you so much'' - ''no it's cause i love YOU so much''-''no...'' *shoots them both* :mad:
And the last lightsabre battle had a stupid setting- moving platforms over lava? Please. I was expecting Super Mario to come to the rescue! :lol:
Apart from that-not bad at all, worthy of the classic trilogy. Emperor Palpatine was the star as you pointed out. Yep! 8)

"Lord Vader, can you hear me?"
*KOOOO-HAAAAA, KOOOO-HAAAAA* "Yes my master." *KOOOO-HAAAAA* :cool:

(BTW, the "KOOOO-HAAAA" is supposed to be loud mechanical breathing. ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back