Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I only just saw it the other day. The part with Darth Vader goin' "NOOOOOO!" is the only bit that's anywhere near dump. They could have had him just wimpering, he does it Return of Jedi. And Padme instantly naming the twins is a bit cheesy.

Other than that, it's awesome! The duels are fantastic and the intro is sweet. I'd hope for more action on the Wookie homeland and...who the HELL is that Commander Droid? He has organs!

Oh yeah, and I saw the Falcon.

Yeah but who is he? Is it just random Alien, or do you think there's some story behind him? Well of course there will be...but do you know it?
That's an awesome duel he has with it. It has the same comedy as the original as well with Bad Ass R2-D2.

Grievous is the supreme commander of the droid armies. I think he's supposed to be from the Techno Union. One of the Separatist races. They do all kinds of cyber-augmentation to themselves. You see one of 'em at the round table in Episode II, talking to Count Dooku.

Where the hell did I get all that? ;)

Okay, I thought he might have been created from someone who died in Episode II.

yes the general is also in Ep.II i believe, at the end.....

and i thought it was so sad when they were killing all the jedi, i actually got a bit emotional :cry:

I think they made it really well though especially the way they used classical orchestral music during the scene. It was done very very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back