Stormbirds

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

badbear

Senior Airman
Dec 9, 2008
stormbirds.jpg

stormbirds1.jpg

stormbirds2.jpg

stormbird3.jpg

stormbirds4.jpg

stormbird6.jpg
well here,s the pics of the new revell 1/32 eurofighter with my lightening

Last edited:
All i can say is it was a beast of a thing to build .BB I am now building the hobbycraft sea fury that i started and stopped about a year ago due to the fact the canopy was all wrong but i have now fixed that with an squadron typhoon vac formed one .BB

Last edited:
Nice one BB. Is that the 1/48th or 1/32nd Sea Fury? I've had the 1/48th version for nearly 20 years, with one wing cut ready to build in the folded position, but haven't done anything since! The canopy of that one's poor also, so I moulded a new one. Wouldn't mind knowing what the 1/32nd version is like, might get one to convert to a Tempest II.

Now thats a neat idea terry .The fury is 1/32 but its not a patch on the fisher ones.BB

Fisher models they are an american company and they do the most amazing resin furys in1/32 . i will post sum prgress photos of the fury soon.BB

Is,nt that a stunning kit thanks for that pic wayne it might help me detail mine.BB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back