Sturmböcke in the East

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Are u outta ur damn mind????

First of all, it was intended for GrG...

Secondly, if u think that was rude, ur in for a RUDE awakening pal..... U'll know it if I decide to be "rude" to u....

Spend some time on a New York City Sidewalk, then ask me that same question....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wooaaa, ain´t that agressive?

Come on Les, chill out!

You totally misunderstood me.

Cheddar Cheese and LancKickAss post off-topic stuff at least 90% of the time.

Seriously mate it aint that much, I just go with the flow normally, but when im "on the flow" it likes going in other directions :rolleyes: Making a bold statement, the lanc appears to spam much more than me now...

Guys can´t you just take some joke from time to time?

Can´t you see the smilies I put right there?

The 90% was the joke. :)

i remember the good ol' days when we rambled on for pages at a time of just spam...............

I love it when a new guy comes on, says something silly, we call em on it, and they explain it with smileys.... I dont use smileys..... Say what u mean.....
Are u outta ur damn mind????
First of all, it was intended for GrG...
Secondly, if u think that was rude, ur in for a RUDE awakening pal..... U'll know it if I decide to be "rude" to u....
Spend some time on a New York City Sidewalk, then ask me that same question....
Wooaaa, ain´t that agressive?
Come on Les, chill out!
WHere the hell was i agressive???? U asked me why I was being rude to u.. I answered ur question.... Jeez u damn foreigners get so touchy sometimes, like hurting someones feelings is a crime..... Lighten up....

Some of u that know me know that what I replied was a big joke...... New guys, learn the lesson....

As a drunken Plan_D? I'm never drunk, that is slander. :lol:

LesofPrimus:

*smoochie*

You could just ask me CC what happened to the LEZI party. LEZI party...oh splendid this calls for a SEXY party. 8)

For 2 reasons - T ran off and married X while K...well, she just sits there. All my plans RUINED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back