Su-47??? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I saw the Mig-29 crash at the 1989 Paris Airshow and I was at the 1999 Paris Airshow but did not see the crash. The Russians there were advertising the aircraft as a Su-30MK though and not a Su-37.

ive got a video here.. not sure if it's it or if it's a different thing
guess the runway was just a little too close :shock:

it doesnt look like the 711 though (my avatar) its blue

Attachments

• su-37_tail_slide_screwup_565.mpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 54
SUperflanker37 said:
ive got a video here.. not sure if it's it or if it's a different thing
guess the runway was just a little too close :shock:

it doesnt look like the 711 though (my avatar) its blue

Not sure either because I did not see the crash as I said above. I just know what the Russians were calling it at the airshow. The only airshow crashes I have seen was the Mig-29 at the Paris Airshow in 1989 and the Italian aerobatics team at Ramstein, Germany.

The only prototype of the Su-37 Super Flanker (or Terminator) was the 711. By 1999, that aircraft was re-modified to the standard Su-35 (very similar than the Su-30), and several changes were made, as in avionics or modifications in its TVC. Its painting sketch was modified too, and the yellow/green/brown sketch was redesigned to the standard skyblues from the Russian Air Force.
The aircraft is the same aircraft, the only Su-37 which had existed.

su37_02.jpg

the aircraft, as a Su-37

su-35_1.jpg

the Su-35

Well, it wasn't a Su-30MK. The Su-30MK doesn't have TVC, and the 711 (or Su-37) showed in Le-Bourget in 1999 had them. They could be showing another aircraft, in order to have more customer to that aircraft, that could be made faster than the Su-37.

I think there's a misunderstanding between you, DerAdler, and Eagle_Giuli.But the plane shown in SUperflanker37's video is not Su-37, that's definitely.Because two pilots jumped out of the plane.

All I know is that at the airshow that labeled it as a Su-30MK not as a Su-35 or Su-37. It was the Russians that labeled it so I would think that they know what they were talking about. And since I was at the airshow where the jet crashed and the year that it crashed, before it crashed (now I have said that I did not see the crash, I was not there for the crash) I think I might know a little about what I am talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back