Ta 152 climbing capabilities ... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Rapecq

Airman
Jan 25, 2007
Hi

I'm a new user here. I'm from Poland and I have not been using English language for a long time, so please don't be amazed If I will write some words and phrases
wrongly.

I'm a great "supporter" of Ta 152H1 and I have some question. What were the Ta 152's climbing capabilities .. ?? I've seen many information, but they were incomplete and confusing.

Can someone give the correct numbers ?? From my side I could only write that I found (from different books and publications):
1. Source "1"
Climb rates:
- 14,2 m/s (without MW-50);
-17,5 m/s (using MW-50);
Time
- 13,3 minutes to 10 000 m (without MW-50);
-11,7 minutes to 10 000 m (with MW-50);

2. Source "2"
Climb Rate
- 17,5 m/s with MW 50
Time
- 12,6 min to 8 000 m.

All those numbers are confusing for me, as I don't know from which attitude the climbing started.

Please help :)

~ Monogram Aviation publications is past due with their handsome book on the Ta 152. It will be chock full of tech specs for you and everyone else interested. probably lame though on the operations like they all have been covering this rocket of an a/c.

~ I'm still in correspondance with W. Reschke I should just go ahead and write up my own take on the prop job .......... ?

~ Monogram Aviation publications is past due with their handsome book on the Ta 152. It will be chock full of tech specs for you and everyone else interested. probably lame though on the operations like they all have been covering this rocket of an a/c.

~ I'm still in correspondance with W. Reschke I should just go ahead and write up my own take on the prop job .......... ?

"PAST DUE" that has to be a understatement Erich. I might have had a hand in the proceedings with a tip on the location of some 200 original ta 152 drawings.:lol:

Erich can you send me Willies address again. I am wondering if it went to someone else and not to his address because I still have not recieved anything back form him. Unless he does not care to write me back.

hey well guys I may do that for February as I am waiting Will's response to another letter ........ this has to do with a former family member that served in JG 301 with Will

from an earlier letter he replied that ____ ALL ____ of JG 301 was to be refitted with the Ta 152H. some German authors have stated the unit was suppose to get the Me 262A in the past

Hi

So quys ?? :) Can someone give those correct specifications of the Ta 152 climbing ? Would be grateful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back